The brand Tronconi & Novelli
has a historical tradition in the motorcycling world in Milan.
The company was set up in the
year 1935 as “Tronconi & Zanoni” and was one of the major Moto Guzzi
official dealers especially for three wheelers.
Their commercial achievements were outstanding and in 1942 the magazine
“Motociclismo” dedicated an article to the firm whose “new headquarters
occupied an area of a few square miles”.
The founder Luigi Tronconi
was defined as “one of the most important representatives of the shining
period of Italian ‘regolarismo’. He began his activity in April 1926 at the
time of the famous Giro d’Italia, a great national competition which then
was the major event in motorcycling.
In the 1950s “Tronconi &
Zanoni” left Moto Guzzi for Aermacchi, a brand at the time starting its
successful career in the Italian motorcycling industry; since then the firm
has loyally followed their transformations and successions of brands, Harley
Davidson, Cagiva ....
At present Tronconi & Novelli
associated the brand Motocicli Veloci which
produce and distribute high quality parts and accessories for the best teams
and drivers of classic racing bikes. Each part is produced according to the
original pattern with the aid of the most modern technologies; great
consideration is given to selection of materials, customized dimensions and
functional details. Moreover the firm’s great flexibility in production
allows them to satisfy any customer’s requests, ranging from a single piece
to a whole series.